Sunday, May 13, 2012

One of the good guys

He was a great person.

Funny...


Loved to have fun.

Trying on Christmas Boxer shorts with Tim and Bob.


A good brother.

In Lake Tahoe with Bobby.

Loved his career..and was damn good at it.


The Day he became a Major. That was a good day.


An amazing father.


Easter Day -1991 in Nebraska

At the beach with Reid.


Halloween in Nebraska...right before the big blizzard.



An amazing husband.

The World Famous John Deere Lawn Mower...Whitney was supervising.


Craig and Sheryl at the beach. 


I know that there are many things I could tell you about Craig. He was such a big part of my life..the world just doesn't seem right without knowing he is in it. Thank you, Craig, for being so good to me, our children, my family, and being an amazing husband to Sheryl.

You really were one of the good guys.

Love you always.




No comments:

Post a Comment